Sunday, May 07, 2006

I enjoyed this weekend a lot! Thanks dear! On Friday night, we watched MI III with his sis. Tom Cruise looks soo charming despite of his age. Overall it is a nice show.

On Saturday, we went Suntec and had Mache for breakfast-cum-lunch-cum-dinner (our very 1st meal for the day!) we were so hungry and ate lots of food and the food was wasted as we visited the toilet after that. Hehe.. dunno its due to over hunger or stomach upset…

After that, we shopped around and spent $40 on these cute little phone accessories as we got them from those capsule station. It was a tough time collecting just this set and we were left with many other characters.


Then I found a watch that I loved which dear promised to buy for me.. here it is!! With my fav white, red and purple display!


After that we rushed home to watch the election results. It was my 1st time being so interested as I was only 18 yrs old during the last election and wasn’t interested in such politics issue.

On Sunday, we rot at home and watched Zathura. Then I went to perm my hair for the first time and looked like this!


My mum and bro said that it wasn’t nice.. I was a little upset but I felt it looks alright although I am not used to it. Maybe have to wait a longer time since the curls were still tight. Hope it looks nicer then!

No comments: