Sunday, December 04, 2005

i am feeling so upset now.. my poor hammy is sick.. his eye is swollen and cant open.. i am so scare.. afraid tat he might be dying cos he is more than a yr old and a hamster lifespan is about 18 months.. the shop owner told me maybe his days are nearing and the doc might ask me to put him to slp if he's suffering.. a life that we are talking about although its a small animal but he's there everyday...i brought him home, gave him a home and got lots of toys for him, afraid that he might be lonely as he's alone..

he is a significance of my memories in life, the days i went through, those people who have appear and gradually being missed out of my life.. the path i have chosen and walked through till now...

suddenly i felt that death is so near to us. i was reminded of my granny, how i have lost her... i am so afraid to lose my baby too.. dear told me that keeping a pet is like that moreover a hamster life is only 2 yrs.. so fast 2 yrs is reaching... although it might just be an infection to comfort myself but i know very well that he will be leaving me soon... very soon..

hope he will be alright as i'll bring him to the vet tml.. pls bless him..

No comments: