Monday, December 26, 2005

sorry for this late post about my christmas celebration. i went out with linhui, mervyn, qibin, fu, kenny, hansen and of cos my dear too!! we went suntec to have dinner at Ichiban Boshi, a Jap restaurant which me & my buddies frequent whenever we meet up; with affordable pricing and nice ambience. We spent a total of abt $200 on dinner.

Next we went arcade to play games, and of cos i wun miss the soft toy section! me & dear tried to get a soft toy and finally got this!!

can you imagine that dear spend abt $80 just in the arcade as we play game and trying to get one soft toy. Thanks dear!

after that we walked around, looking for a pub to chill out. we ended up at Esplanade- Aria Bistro & Wine as we drank beer and talk. Think we left around 2am as we strolled to Boat Quay. It was difficult to get a cab as the clubbers were heading home too as the pubs close. we ended up waiting at the bus-stop to head back to Bukit Batok and we took a cab back to dear's place.

On Christmas day, i went over to Xiuwen's place for her baby's 1st month. Her baby was soo cute and look exactly like her dad! wahha! how i miss my babies at Babies Inc too.

Did not manage to take any photos as noone brought along a DC.. too bad... =) but had a great time! thanks dear & friends! hope to enjoy my new year celebration soon!!

No comments: