Sunday, December 11, 2005

Woodstock
You are Woodstock! Which Peanuts Character are You?

thanks for all ur concerns~ my hammy is alright. he just had an eye infection which cost me $32 (reasonable pricing though). His eyes are clear now!! no worries!!

my graduation concert is finally over!! whether its gd or bad, its just over!! hurray!! my principal said my children had done well which i doubt so =P but they should be the happiest as they do not need to practise anymore which we have been practising practically everyday for the past 2 mths.. boring~~ siGh~

but i am down with flu again.. arGh~~ my nose and ears are blocked, hardly can hear.. breathing thru my mouth only...hope i get better if not i have to 'donate' to the doc again *broke broke* & with 3 & more birthdays to go!!! waHaha!!!

No comments: