Sunday, December 18, 2005

was down with stomach flu on friday nite after recovering from flu.. haIz.. when will i stop falling ill?? 4 out of my 9 children was down and did not attend school on friday, the teachers envy me- enjoying life with only 5 children in class.. wahaha!! Think stomach flu virus is spreading widely in my level.. hope everything goes well!!

wanted to catch Perhaps Love on friday but some ppl flew aeroplane, just as well.. i rested at home and slept thru the nite.. woke up at 10+ on sat morning!! such a nice deep slp.. i spent the whole morning watching tv and managed to get myself out of the house for a kid's bday bash at Babies Inc Tanjong Katong...

some "courtesy" pic from my friend

Our 3 yrs old birthday princess!!

With Timmy's brother.. dunno-how-to-spell-his-name but it sounds like this "bar-ner-bess"

met up alot of the parents and children.. woah.. they have all grown up and could speak so well now!! miss all my darlings (Lee Ling, Andrew, Joy Joy etc..) in Babies Inc Bt Timah
loves them to bits & pieces!! muackz!!

I watched King Kong with my dear after the bday bash.. i was trying hard to open my eyes for the 3 hrs show!! i finished the show at 3.15AM.. imagine how tired i was.. it is a nice show though the storyline at the beginning was a lil' lengthy.. worth watching after all!

i wanna watch Perhaps Love & The Promise!! <-- dear dear.. see this!!?? hehe!! =P

No comments: