Thursday, December 29, 2005

i am such a happy gal now!! gt my pay already & the 1st thing came to my mind is to pamper myself!! wahhaa!! i actually wanted to go UOB cash deposit machine but the queue was too long and i gave up the idea, instead i went westmall for a walk. in the end, i went home with these great buys which i adores especially this pair of shoes which cost only $20!!

it is so sweet which can be kept into a compact pouch and is especially gd for travelling purposes!

i bought this bra set after trying so many other designs and finally settled for this, my usual black colour bra! hehe! my next target would be a red bra set as the auntie told me i should wear red intimate on chinese new year eve to bring good luck for a new year!! i need more luck!!

will have to curb my spending already as chinese new year is approaching and i have not get any clothing yet! more spending to come & my bills..oHhhh.. i dread bills...

No comments: