Thursday, January 08, 2004

blog blog blog!!

i am able to see my own blog finally... duno what have caused the problem... anyway i have just reached home after a long day.... finally my project will be submitted tomorrow after a week of hard work! siGh! can tk a break temporarily first! i was too tired to blog yesterday.. been facing the pc for several hrs before i can hit the on/off button... was typing and thinking for info... cracking hard at my brain.. had a long talk with yeechong, my sec sch frenz.. its a long time i had a nice chat with him.. actually i called him up as i was quite emotional... my poly frenz had a talk to me on the net and i was feeling a bit down so felt like chatting to someone.. we chatted till quite late and i needed to catch some slp..
today, i had a short day from 10 to 1... i went with sihui and linxian to valley point to buy text... duno why my school did not order for us and we had to travel there personally to purchase it.. but lucky we were able to get it as ours were the last few left... but we had difficulties in searching for the place.. our dear linxian led us to the wrong place.. it was such a hot weather.. worse still.. we met a tiko pek who talked rubish to us... nothing but dirty thoughts were running thru his mind.. how disgusting he was! so fedup at the thought of him...
we sat at the starbucks or coffee bean.. and had a long talk.. it has been a long time since we sat down and chat.. we been so busy with life and projects.. but felt so guilty towards wenhui for leaving her to finalise it.. so sorry.. hope she can join us the next time as she had been missing out of our conversation for several times already.. hope to spend more time together b4 we graduate in april... but all my frenz have been great.. they have walked thru with me in my life.. thanks! especially my sec sch frenz.. they would always be in my mind no matter where, what and how..

No comments: