Monday, January 26, 2004

Busy daY~~

finaLLy one of mY new yR daY is sOo busY.. haha..sounDS so paThetic.. weLL today was supposed To meeT uP my friends to do assIgnMents.. BUt in the end, i was busY visiting my friends, relativES and had a small gatherinG with my aunt, uncle and cousinS...
my dear and i went to York Hotel to meet them up for hi-tea. i was expecting to meet my cousin's gf but she was busy and cant make it... quite disappointed.... the hi-tea was so-so only.. last time it was much more nicer and varieties.. buT that was more than 5 yrs ago.. things have changed.. economy was also bad.. thuS the chanGe.. my couSin is goinG in NS on weDnesdaY.. hoW time flies.. all Of us had growN up Now... anD i am goinG to be a fuLL-pledGed teachEr in a few months time.. *worried*
wenT to MinglI's house to baI niaN and my dear they all played blacK jack.. won quite a sum oF money.. i reachEd home and entertAined my relatives for a while and was off again...
i met some oF my sec scH friends anD played cards again... i won $7 in about 1 hr.. not so bad overall.. been losing some money here and there for the past few days...lucKy daY~~ hehe..
noW back to settlE my indiviDual assiGnment for tml for submiTioN... sO tired Now.. gtg to slP after readinG the thinGS my grp membErs had donE...feLt abit bAd foR leavINg them alone.. well.. bu expected this as it is just the 4th day of new year.. sure to have programmes goinG on.. dunNO y theY dun haB.. haiZ.. gD nite.. tml need to go for make-up lessoN~ so latE..

No comments: