Saturday, January 24, 2004

roTTing..

here i am.. still rotting in the afternoon.. still wondering if wanna go my uncle's place.. i am so moody n tired.. slept at 5 plus yesterday and woke up ard 9 plus..i was just like an idiot waiting for someone... but to realise that he was out there with others, enjoying himself... and i was there in bed.. waited for 5 hrs.. why...
i dun wish or feel like doing anything today.. two of my cousins wun be there.. it would be so sianz.. my bro also dun wanna go.. how? how? how? maybe stay at home to do my assignment... due on monday... boring.. why am i so bored.. feeling upset during chn new yr period.. aren't i supposed to be happy and enjoy this festive season.. what am i doing? what is happening to me??? haIz.. mY heart is scReAMing out louD in my hEart... yeT tearINg quietLy...
where were u when i needed u.. i just wanted someone by my side but u were not here with me.. u din give a damn when i gave u so many calls and sms.. u just din bother to care so much..

No comments: