Wednesday, January 07, 2004

working on.. and on..

i am so sleepy now.. i have just completed a small part of my proposal and writing disc for linxian now..i gt to meet them early in the morning at 9am though my lesson starts at 2.. i am so tired.. just wish to hand up this proposal and take a short break temporarily.. been working at it for days and nights already...
today was my first day in school after 2 months holiday.. it was a tiring long day as we received loads of notes and assignments.. only the first day and we were overwhelmed with all these.. haiz.. cant imagine the rest.. but this sem is very short for me as my poly life would end in april..i do not have any exams for this last sem.. everyone would say i am soo lucky to be without exams but i doubt so... got to start searching for a job soon and my life as a carefree teenager/ young adult ends here... i would be entering a new phrase of life like a reborn baby... my guy frens would be serving ns and i am out in the workforce.. cant imagine how life would be like.. hope time can pass slowly as i cant deny that i am afraid to enter this new phrase of life... got to stop here.. need to catch some sleep before the sun gets up.. gd nite.. hope tomorrow would be better but i got speech training and the lecturer is like sh*t.. hope i can survive thru her module peacefully.. wish me luck.. last of all wish micheal a happy bday! bye

No comments: