Monday, January 12, 2004

shoping for new yr clothes.. movie... broke..broke broke..

i have been shopping this whole afternoon with my bro for new year clothes.. yet did not find anything for myself nor my bro..
we went several shops and my bro tried many shirts & t-shirts at one store... in the end, we did not buy anything.. the shop assistant looked so surprised! but we felt so bad about it.. haiZ.. so baD leH.. heehe
my dear called me and met us up.. we went for dinner and i gave a big treat to my bro.. we went sakae sushi.. i am broke.. we spent abt 50 bucks in all.. quite cheap lah as we were soo full... we wondered around and did not know what to shop since we decided to go bugis this weekend to shop for clothes..
so in the end.. we went to watch show.. got 2 free tickets as i paid using posb card.. there were only 3 of us.. left 1 ticket.. did not want to waste it... so called my mum.. she came last minute as we were not able to contact her at all.. we watched Ju-On 2.. quite scary and my poor dear's hands must be screaming for help.. hahaha! poor boY... we went home and i changed my clothes.. went to his house in the end.. so tired now.. tomorrow hab to wake up at 7am.. oh god! got to go.. go find zhou gong already! hehe.. bye! night!

No comments: