Thursday, January 01, 2004

ouT of towN~

haha.. today is indeed a long day.. i was supposed to go out with my pri sch frenz but i 'fang ta fei ji'.. haha.. feel so bad.. but of cos i had a real good reason.. i had to help paint my house... my dad and bro were busy painting the windows and definitely i had to help out and had to reject my frenz at the very last minute.. guilTy maN... while painting, my dear suddenly gave me to call to ask me go malaysia.. so sudden..
i was quite worried initially..afraid of the traffic; jams at causeway & most impt our safety.. but did not want to disappoint him also... hehe.. most funny was.. i informed my mum and asked her if she wanna to join us on thinking that we be going alone.. haha.. she was so quick and excited that she took out the cards and pack her things... but my dear called me later to tell me that we r going in a grp with junyuan they all.. which means i had gave my mum false hope.. hard to tell her this.. she was indeed disappointed but i promised to go with her again the next time...
when we reached.. i realised tat the shopping centre did not change much as i have been there b4 many years back... but we reached abit late and they spent quite some time choosing games.. thus we did not have a chance to walk ard much.. but anyway.. i gt a game for my bro.. hope he likes it..
after tat, we ate very nice food.. lots of seafood with clayfish, crabs and prawns.. ate until sooo full... but the sugar cane juice jar was so large... haha.. lucky i ordered a medium one for myself...
haha.. we almost headed to kl cos my dear went the wrong way back... we had to ask the petrol station man for direction but ended with a joke which they created... juz sounds so stupid...
we went to boon lay touring around to countdown... just to find their jeanette aw... haha... in the end.. our countdown was at the rooftop of the carpark... haha.. worst countdown of my life man...
but had lots of fun and laughter along the way... went to micheal place there to chit chat as well.. i guessed everyone was tired and we headed home... feeling so tired now... gt to slp..
but sch is starting sooN.. haiZ...

No comments: