Thursday, January 15, 2004

changes n changes in life...

today was a short day in school from 9 to 1pm only.... did not know where to go after school... den decided to go dental clinic with my buddy.. haaha.. it has been a very long time since i went dentist... i guess abt 6-7 yrs after pri school.. but spent quite a bomb on it too.. $90!! hohoHo... brokE liaO... i am already poor even b4 new year.. hehe.. but it was quite painful loH.. i was likE want to screAm but canT.. oh yAh.. i was so surprised with the technology there.... the dentist was able to show me my teeth using a scope and showed it on a lcd screen.. waH.. firsT time i see so clearlY of my teeth froM the inside..
i bought new yr clothes and some barang barang too... but my parents say my cloThes not niCE.. oHH... *so sad*... my bro said noT bad but Maybe he did noT wan to add On my agony... hehe.. my deAr shaked his head toO when he first saw It.. haIz... anyway.. i bought a small pouch for myself and a tissue holder cum coin purse for my aunt toO.. hopE she will Like it!
i had a long journey home from bt merah central... and took the same bus few yrs back when i was working at WOS there... on my journey back, i realised that alot of things had changed... the buildings and environment.. some had more buildings and others were demolished... there were so many constructions going on to make way for new buildings.. i guessed i have changed too after 3yrs... the bestway which i used to work at was closed down too.. a new department store Ck was opened nearby... some shops were still there while some had moved or even new shops had opened... but luckily, my fav beancurd stall was still around.. hehe... got to eat one of my fav longan beancurd! *yuMMy*
weLL... things have chanGed.. environmentS.. and of cos huMAns too... but i guessed i am still the same except that my appearance is different now.. buT i do hOpe that somE thingS would not chanGed if noT everythinG would just be Memories onlLY.... buT one thinG for sure.. our friendships, family n relative ties is something that we cannot changed forever.. loves them very much although hard to express myself.. sO i am workinG hard now to proVide for theM! loVeS aLL of u out theRe toO!

No comments: