Tuesday, January 13, 2004

homeWork~!~!

I had a long day today... from 9 to 5... almost fell asleep and hit my head on the table during afternoon class.. lucky noone saw me.. haha.. if not, so paiseh...
i had quite a bad day as well.. i was scolded once i reached home.. my dad was in a foul mood.. everyone got a scolding from him.. haiZ.. duno what has got into him.. i told my dear and he just sayang me...
i was packing my notes just now and realised that my notes were all mixed up.. did not know which one was for which module.. y am i so untidy now? i think i am stressed.. tat's y. my schedule is also very packed as well.. going to have a hard time..
so sorry dear.. i cant help him with his hair as i got very early morning class tomorrow... will help him tomorrow! hehe!
i just downloaded some old songs which i used to love alot.. listening to it now.. reminds me of the old times.. well, seems tat i am old.. haha.. i guess i got to admit it now since i have just hit 20.. oHhh.~~ haha.. a young lady right now! =P
later got to do my homework for tomorrow class.. sounds hardworking? yesH.. i am! hehe! =P seeyA! deaR.. deaR...

No comments: